The Ajman Department of Economic Development (AJDED) is committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of its website users through the following:
- Any personal information collected through use of the AJDED Website will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality.
- The AJDED will take precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal information, including storing personal information on a secure database.
The ADED may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about website users´ computers and about their visits to and use of the AJDED Website (including IP address, geographical location, browser type, length of visit and number of page views); and information voluntarily provided to the AJDED through use of the AJDED Website.
- Information voluntarily provided to the AJDED through use of the AJDED Website.
The ADED may use website users´ personal information to:
- Send email notifications, announcements, information or other marketing communications
- Communicate and follow up about enquiries, suggestions and complaints.
The AJDED will not disclose personal information to third parties, except as provided below:
- When required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings