Commercial License Freezing Service
About the Service
It is a service that is provided to investors as an alternative and distinct option for canceling a license that allows the possibility of retaining the trade name of the establishment in a manner that ensures the preservation of the number of license years, which gives flexibility to entrepreneurs to continue in the business sector market
300 User used this Service
Submission of the application.
Receipt of the freezing certificate.
Terms and Conditions
- The license cannot be frozen for a period of fewer than 3 years, but the freeze can be revoked at any time.
- The license freeze can be stopped before the freeze period ends, knowing that the collected fees will not be refunded.
- It is not possible to practice any of the activities of the frozen license during the freezing period, and fines will be applied according to the regulations followed for the violating licenses.
- The establishment must be vacant of workers before starting the freezing procedure.
- Validity of the license.
- Freeze application form.
- Evidence of the absence of employment on the license and cancellation of the establishment card and passports.
- A copy of the external approvals license or no-objection certificate from the government agencies organizing the activity/activities.
- Service Centers
- Mobile Application
Forms used in this ServiceFreeze application form
Service correlation with other Services
Commercial License Reactivation - Renewal of commercial licenses
Limitation of Service
3 years as a maximum
BeneficiaryGovernmental entities – Business (companies/institutions) – Individuals