Commercial License Cancellation Service
About the Service
It is any procedure that takes place on the data of the commercial register stating that the commercial license is not valid to practice the activity
548 User used this Service
Filling out the License Application Form on (the System or Website).
Termination of the partnership contract in the event that the establishment is a company.
Publishing the advertisement
A letter from the auditor (if the establishment is a company).
A certificate from the General Assembly to cancel the company
A letter from the auditor stating that there is no objection after completing the announcement
Printing the Cancellation Certificate
- AED 2,000 for canceling the license of the Facility suspended from carrying out its activity upon the request of the Facility.
- AED 50 for administrative service(s) application form fees.
- AED 500 for publishing the license advertisements in daily newspapers.
- AED 100 for issuing a "To Whom It May Concern" Certificate.
- Fees for documenting the termination of the Partnership Contract (AED 200 for each signature of a non-fixed price contract, and if the contract is translated, AED 50 shall be paid for each page).
Forms used in this ServiceLicense Application Form
Service correlation with other Services
Limitation of Service
BeneficiaryGovernmental entities – Business (companies/institutions)