Commercial License Renewal Service
About the Service
It is a procedure according to which the facility license is valid for a minimum of one calendar year and a maximum of three years if the conditions required for renewal are met.
10247 User used this Service
Certification of the lease contract.
Provision of external approvals if necessary and as per activities.
- AED 600 for economic license renewal fees.
- AED 50 for administrative services application.
- AED 350 for a permit to place a commercial name advertising banner.
- AED 200 for registration in the commercial register.
- AED 200 for registration in the unified economic activities register.
- Fees for documenting a fixed-price contract shall be determined according to the capital mentioned in the contract, and if the contract is translated into English, AED 50 per page shall be paid.
- AED 1,500 for community contribution of companies and establishments to the CSR UAE Fund.
- AED 3,000 for publishing the official document of a limited liability company, the Ministry of Economy.
- AED 200 for a commercial registration certificate.
- Not renewing the license during the prescribed time limit (one month from the license expiration date).
- Delay in renewing the license (for each month, and part of the month is considered a full month).
- The collection of Ajman Chamber of Commerce and Industry system fees shall be considered.
- Service Centers
- Mobile Application
Forms used in this ServiceNone
Service correlation with other Services
Limitation of Service
A minimum of one year and a maximum of three years
BeneficiaryGovernmental entities – Business (companies/institutions) – Individuals